5/15/18

Today was LIT.

The movie I saw was called L'animale, and it was kind of weird, but also not the worst thing I've ever seen. The acting was pretty good, and all of the symbolism that was used in the film was on point -- and that's also one thing that I'm really good at picking out when it comes to movies.

I drank coffee and ate croissants as per usual, and then headed home after the movie to get ready for the queer party. A group of us actually ended up eating at a Thai place in JLP before heading to Cannes, and both the food and conversations were great. When we got to the train station, we realized that we had just missed one so we had to wait twenty minutes for the next one to come. While we were waiting, a few of the guys realized that they didn't actually have their train tickets on them. I suggested that they run back to the hotel and get it, because they had plenty of time before the next train, but I got a general response of "Naaahhh, we'll be fine."

And of course, once we got on the train, some guy came and checked all of our tickets. Wesley, Darius, and Eli all had to pay 50 euros and I felt kinda bad. (But not too bad.)

Once we got to the party, it was so much fun. I spent way more money on drinks than I should have, but it was worth it because the party was awesome. We all just got to hang out with our cool light up headbands and glasses, and we were dancing all night to the stereotypical American music they were playing. It was awesome.

I got an uber ride back with five other people, and when I got home to the hotel, I drunk-called my boyfriend, somehow managed to wash my face and brush my teeth, and then collapsed into bed. It was overall a great evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/13/18

Film Review: RBG